Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disappointment in dance

So the porridge turned into meesua, on my request. Hahahaha. He's so lovely.

Our class experienced Ms Tammy Thiang for the first time today. SHE'S SO AWESOME AND ADORABLE. Hahahahaha. She'll like suddenly deviate and laugh her really RANDOM laugh. And talking about nonya kueh (Little Nonya - Idenity BLAWBLAWBLAW) and kueh lapis. Hahahahaha, how random. XD She's so cute. XD

I wanted to eat spaghetti for break, but it wasn't ready, so I said I'd come back for it by lunch. James was so nice, she helped me carry it to the canteen, although she was like super nonchalant that she was holding a full plate of FOOD in her hand! Carrying it like a frisbee like that. XD So nice of her to carry right, especially since she keeps complaining about "unglam", "malu" all this. XD HAHAHA.

I dragged my brain through the rest of the school day. Today's the most arduous, I tell you. ALL THE SUBJECTS WE TAKE ARE CRAMMED INTO TODAY. GRRR. RAWRRRRRRRRRR. Then there was dance. I tell you, this year's been a disappointment, dance-wise, so far. DX And no, I'm not gna tell you why. My dignity's based on the first, and well, just fun based on the second. The first disappointment's more of a huge blow. It was freaking life changing. And NO, I'm not telling. Cause if you find out, you'll be all "CHEYYY that's it??" Well, it's really important to me, so yer...

Eve and Rach and goodness knows who are meeting darling tomorrow. I hope they'll like him. Oh gosh, how not to. XD He's so cute. My bearbear. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:31 PM