Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of school

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My DARLING darling (HAHAHA) walked me to school, no kidding. Went in all the way to fetch me and such. We met at the crossroads of my house when I was walking straight, then he just came out of Simon Road. HAHA. I tell you, FATE luh. XD Then went to the coffeeshop behind the school to eat. I got forced to eat TWO eggs! Second one then just nice, but stupid luh, a bit full already. Then he hugged me outside school can! AHH PS. Hahahaha. And there was a talk about public displays of affection in uniform today. HAHAHA.

THE GIGGLING FOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay random. XD

Then it was all talks and shit like that, and blawblawblaw. After school, went to Fon's house to play Rock Band, the drums. Fun luh. Then OMG. I realised I had like 10 missed calls from this number, and apparently I LOST MY WALLET. IT DROPPED AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT NEAR FON'S HOUSE. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WTFFF. So I went to claim it, bought some food and went back. We talked and talked and talked, felt like the old days. Then I went to sleep. HAHAHA.

So turns out, I'm sickie. DX The works can, FLU, FEVER, COUGH. Boooooooo. Staying home tomorrow, YEY. Just so happens, I haven't finished econs homework, coincidentally due tomorrow. HAHAHA. A certain seowgao wants to dapao porridge for me tomorrow. I SAY NO![/RusselPeters style] He should stop being so sweet, I'm seriously doubting the humanity in him. Yes, I've said it. Speculation of Jasper being an alien from Planet Too-Nice has the right to surface! HAHAHA. ILU BOO. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:20 PM