Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kim's everyone's reality check. XD

Just thought up of that today, and oh how true it is. Whenever I visit her blog, I receive some form of enlightenment or an epiphany. HAHAHA.

So today was like Fort Canning, blawblawblaw. I went with my fam to find new curtains! THEY'RE COOOOOOOOOL. Oh and Haniel and I went to uhm, buy stuff. HAHAHA. Thanks for going through that with me, Hanny, ILU. I tell you, we have many memorable moments, but that's 2009's first most memorable moment. XD Not to mention the only one, at least FOR NOW. HAHA. Oh and Yuen and I went to buy some things too. XD I swear, that girl's a mine of information. I LOVE HER. <3 EVERYTHING'S BORING. I'm seeing my darling tonight. <3 His school starts on monday, I say I wna buy a pencil case for him. YAY or NAY? XDDDD He objects, for one. HAHAHAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:27 PM