Friday, January 9, 2009

Open House

First thing I did today was to WAKE UP LATE. So it's kinda my fault that Jasper woke up late. DX I would've called him at 7, had I woken up on time. But somehow I switched off my alarm, disconcertedly stuffed my phone under my pillow (pig) and went back to sleep, waking only at 7.50 in PANIC. AND I couldn't find my dance hoodie to bring! DISASTER. I realised it was in school luh, eventually. Then when Ellen and I had reached school and I went to my locker to get it, I FORGOT MY LOCKER COMBINATION! Multiples of seven, I do remember. The combi turned out to be this unlikely sounding number, though my fingers turned it with practiced ease; I just started at 21 and let them do their thing. HAHAHA.

Then Max and I had to run out to buy sweets for people (turns out our dancers were the ones eating) and bubbletea, otars and this multi three pin plug for William's laptop for the presentation. I tell you, WILLIAM OWES ME AN OTAR. He ate 3 when I only had 1! BOOOOO IDIOT. I also met Haniel through out the day. XD

Conclusively, today's Open House was a bit of a flop. No, the planning was almost perfect, it was the bloody TURN OUT! Out of one massive chartered bus, an average of 5 people were onnit! And though the whole hall was set up for this presentation for like many visitors, it was pretty much a joke. DX The performances were rad though, and I basically learnt the steps. YEY now I won't be far behind. XD

Then after that, went to meet darling to buy headphones and for dinner. Silly boy was late, but I didn't tell him I was coming so it's my fault. XD Then we went to get the headsets, wandered around for a bit, and took the long bus to Kovan to eat. We had like udon, char soba, salmon sashimi, chawanmushi, kakiage, miso soup, fried tofu and 4 yam moshi for dessert. NOMNOMNOM it was so yummy. XD <3 Then he sent me home. I know I can't see him as often when school starts (DUH) and I'll miss him. DX I hope to get by, we can still talk to each other.

I love you darling, and I hope we'll still be able to see each other a little more than once a month. HAHAHA. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:53 PM