Thursday, January 1, 2009

Remember.

So I'm gna remember 2008 in my own way, because I realised it was one of the most significant years of my life. Where I learnt so much, and these are the few best friends that have been there for me.

Remember.

Haniel. <3 Fanks oo, for the special mention! See, you get one too! This dude is my sister, and I'll never be ashamed of him, EVER. If ya'll fuck with him, I'll go all kinds of snobby-bitch-with-violent-tendencies on you. XD At least, I will on the inside. HAHA GAWD. We've shared so many nonsensical moments, epihanies, awesome secrets and awesome times together. And you totally let me insult/bully/embarrass/own you all the time and let me get away with it, especially winning arguments, oh I love that. XD You've been there for me through all those hard times, and it means the world to me cause you've always known what to say, and when not to be biased. Though the truth hurts, your neutral advice about my problems showed me what a true friend is, not just someone who tries to save their friend's feelings by sugarcoating shit. Finally, remember how I used to say "I dno," when you asked whether we'd still be friends 10 years from now? Well, right now, I can confidently say that you WILL be there at my wedding, closer than ever, cause I'm that extension of your mind that's obviously missing most times. XDDDDD I love you babe, stay flamboyantly gorgeous cause that's the Haniel I'll always love. The new "Operation Nice Guy" sounds good too. XD

Fonteyn. As predicted, we don't talk to each other as much. But we never drifted. During the rare times when we get to really TALK, we just fall back into place as if we had never stopped being in the same class. This is what the perfect friendship is, where you move past drifting and are able to live your own separate lives, but still remain connected as strong as before. Plus, you're the only person I can talk to about band stuff who actually understands man! XDDD We've had big dreams, big talk, and big hair moments (think FROlove <3). We've been there for each other through every hard phase, and whatever "it"s that bug either one of us, we both know what it's like. You're the first person to know and understand me through and through, and I hope you feel the same way about me. We share an irreplacable bond, and I have a really good feeling it'll stay that way for an awesomely looooooooong time. I love you, dude, always have, always will. <3 Oh and btw, every present you've gotten for me is serious awesome effort. Prepare to be dazzled next year on your birthday. HAHAHAHAHA.

Joshua. Though we don't go so deep cause we don't go all serious on each other, you're still this really important friend to me. HAHA. I don't really know why, but it's one of those unexplainable mysteries in life. We just clicked the moment we met, and we talk practically every night. You're really sweet, and you treat all your friends right. I've come to know that you're this really psycho guy who gives a serious fuck about all his friends. You're caring, sweet, forgiving, a little too sensitive, but you'll really go out of your way to do something for your friends, even those who hurt you. I remember that when you're feeling seriously emo, you always go like, "Who'll care if I die tomorrow?" Well, you better remember that I'll be the first in the "Cry-your-eyes-out-for-Joshua-cause-you-cared-about-him" line. XDDD And I know that recently we haven't been talking much, but it's one of those things right. And I want you to know that you don't mean any less to me. I'll always be there, cause I know you always will. I'm nothing short of really lucky to have met you, and I love you, because you're one of those friends who remind me that not all the world's a big fat shit hole. XD

Jasper. The one whom I love like crazy now, and the one whom I'll still love like crazy in the future. I never knew a guy could be so devoted, until he'd come all the way to kovan to see me for a few hours, and forgo an entire night's sleep. You care about me a lot, and I really appreciate that. You're the most special guy I've ever come to know, because you love me in a way that's just so different from the rest. You make me want to do something really awesome for you, cause everyday with you seems like this amazing favour that Fate's doing for me. I know I'm so lucky, and I won't think of the day we'll be apart just yet, if that day even comes, because all I know is that right now, I'm here with you ever close by. And that's what counts. I love you Jasper, for being the most different and definitely most special person I've ever had as my plus one. <3

One-liners, cause I'm suddenly lazy. XD

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU MEAN ANY LESS. <3

KIM. GAWD you keep my IQ going, I swear. XD NECESSITY! <3
XING. 6 YEARS! Freaking funny friend. FFF. HAHA. If we're in the same uni, I'll drop dead. DEF. A NECESSITY! <3
JAMES AND SAM. Ya'll fuelled my J1 one year. XD SHATTAP! NECESSITY! <3
1A05 '08. THE VERY COLOUR IN MY 2008 COLOURING BOOK. NECESSITY! <3
ALL MY BALLET FRIENDS. Good times, forever and everrrrr. <3 Make it through the Majors, ya'll freaking Romeo Tribal lot! NECESSITY! <3

Anyone else who I forgot, I'M SORRY. But I do love all my friends, so ya'll have nothing to worry about. XD If ya'll don't frequent my life, please understand. But I'll care for anyone through and through kay, so don't worry about that. XD <33333

MERRY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:10 PM