Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remembering last year

And suddenly I remember how 1A05 08 was like last year. When we actually had more time, but didn't seem like it cause of PW.

Especially towards the end of the year, where PW practically ruled our lives, we would inevitably find people in the Computer Room in the Library every break. Usually those people would be Aleem, Fatin and Ratna (oh I miss her). The rushing to meet deadlines, the bloody exceding of word count every freaking time! The disagreements within the groups, the phone calls, surveys, interviews OH THE RUSH. XD

Suddenly I remember your smell. OKAY RANDOM.

So PW was a lot of laughter, and tears. Laughter, at YOU KNOW WHO (SPOS), and tears, on SPOS' part. Cause I'd usually make her cry. Tsk, what a baby. HAHAHAHAHA. OMG so mean. No not really. OKAY SHATTAP. XD

I remember we attempted to record lit lectures for this point of time, trying to save the massive scribbling for further revision, subsequently not touching the words which looked like some coded hieroglyphs. HAHA. PHAIL. XD

Good times, good times. Post-it drawing, insulting (still happening), old friends and PW. That was pretty much 2008 for me. Gawd I miss it. But if we were to wish for crystallisation, there won't be anymore to miss in the future. See if ya'll get that.

I loved you, 1A05 '08, and always will. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:57 PM