Monday, January 19, 2009

Stiff neck!

So, some not so pleasant stuff happened yesterday, but it's all resolved now, so it's all good. XD

Today I woke up in AGONY. I had this stiff neck, and when I was semi-awake I turned my head and thought I had a splitting headache. Cause the pain was in the back of my neck, quite close to my head. Then I spend 10 minutes getting out of bed, thank goodness I woke up earlier. I sprayed air Salon Pas which helped a little and went to tell my parents. My dad looked pissed off cause recently he's gotten like that, so I went away to wait for mum to get out of the bathroom. I came back and got my neck massaged a little with oil. I love you mum. <3 At least you show you care, unlike your other bloated half sitting around scratching himself. Gawd, I feel my detestment seeping out of my fingers in to my words. I SHALL LEAVE IT HERE. Before things get too carried away.

Basically, my the whole day was spent in agony, cause I couldn't turn my head. And I was feeling a little emotional cause of what happened this morning and such so I was kinda shitty feeling in the morning. Got better though. After assembly, I met Josh cause he had to pass me his guitar which I was borrowing for lit week to play for Haniel. Gave it back during the day cause it was too cumbersome. XD Goodness I've missed the lad, haven't seen him in eons. We both got caught by Mrs Phay, the militist. O.o Then he remembered I was griping about the cold in lecture theatres and lent me his jacket! Thoughtfulthoughtfulthoughtful! Faaaanks. XD

PE was like EEEEEEEEE. I couldn't do inclined pull ups cause of my head, but Bernard Tan still pushed us through like a million abs exercises. O.o Then after that was lit rehearsals, and my fingers kinda hurt now. DX I found out that Syafiq's a pretty good composer and not a bad singer, if you like that low soulful tone. Cause I do! XD And Alvin and his friend sing so well. Her voice is amazing when she was singing Torn by Natalie Imbruglia, and Alvin's one was fab when they did this duet by James Morrison and Nelly Furtado. I swear, he sounds exactly like Morrison. Did I mention I think James Morrison sings divinely? And they harmonise GORGEOUSLY. I tell you, I can't stop raving about those two! I'm so jealous, I wish I could sing as nicely. DX

I missed my baby today, but he's coming to find me on wednesday. YEY! He showed appropriate sympathy towards my stiff neck when almost everyone laughed when I told them! DX And he was constantly caring and so sweet, as he is always. Goodness, I love that about my darling, I'm really lucky. <3 I can't wait to see him on wednesday, to hug him, stick my face in his shirt and breathe in and stuff like that. XD It's just those silly things that I love to do cause it's him. HEEHEEHEE. Don't laugh at me and how I'm love struck ya'll, I can practically hear Kim and Xing's laughter. XD So anyways, ILU darling. Chewy! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:02 PM