Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stuff

I need to force myself to make a list of what I have to do, or it'll remain a mess of fuzzy assignments and commitments floating around in my River Of Consciousness until I actually realise the deadline is the day after my realisation. And what way is more fun than BLOGGING ABOUT IT! O.o

STUFF
GP essay by thursday
Finish geog holiday essays [holiday homework]
Copy econs essay outline (aspire) and do the drq [also holiday homework]
Read P&P (watching the movie DOES NOT COUNT) and do chapter summaries asap
Read geog lecture book before the next lecture and highlight
Read econs lecture book, highlight before next lecture and try to make sense of it all
GP AQ by like goodness knows when

Practice Always By My Baby and Collide
Think about the Cell Block Tango

GAWD I AM SWAMPED! DX No wonder I didn't wna think about it. Bah, I'm off to pretend I'm gna do those things! XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:25 PM