Friday, February 6, 2009

EPIDEMIC!

IT'S A FUCKING EPIC EPIDEMIC!

Sorry, the play on words was just too good to pass up. And the F word was just to emphasise the magnitude of the situation. XD

EVERYONE, and I really mean like EVERYONE is getting sick. I dno who the hell is passing it around, cause everyone's just pointing fingersHAHAHAHA but Edward, Jamie, Me and now poor Aleem has it. Siddiqey took early leave today, poor soul. He was feverish, woozy, coughey, the lot. In short, he was absolutely miserable. Kinda like how Edward, Jamie and I felt. Actually, the three of us are STILL feeling kinda that way. I'm with the gross throat/cough/blocked nose, Edward's fluey and James welcomed the fever back. Goodness. This is terrible! Hope we get fine soon, it's a JOKE.

I can't count Kim and Haniel and Xing cause they're horrible pangseh-ers. They're like perpetually sick people, but they're not sick! RAAAAAHHHH. Xing just hasn't been sleeping so she's tired like all the time. Think back in sec 1/2/3/4 kinda Xing during lessons. HAHAHA. And Haniel's a little raspy but it's nothing serious, Kim's sinusitis hasn't caught my attention so it's NOT THERE. XD Aleem's like Xing, dno why he doesn't sleep much too. Studying or something I GUESS. I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THAT. XD Then I guess his immunity system got whacked and the fever/flu/cough bug jumped him. HAHAHA.

Tomorrow we have to report at like 8ish for OGL Walk-In rehearsals. ON A SATURDAY. OH SPARE US, MERCILESS RESPONSIBILITY. WE DEVOTE ALL OUR TIME TO SCHOOL AND THEN SOME. CAN'T WE HAVE UNTOUCHED WEEKENDS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Sorry, freaky bout of madness over. XD

So, I shall complain in a dignified manner about reporting to school at an unearthly hour (for a Saturday) to do OGL stuff which I brought upon myself! THERE! I'm proud of my maturity of thought. XD So it'll do ya'll good to ignore those words in caps right up there, so as not to tarnish your already marred impression of my sanity. XD I'm gna go now, before you just totally lose the shred of respect you have for me. XD

PS: Thanks to all my gorgeously supportive friends. I didn't realise ya'll were THAT awesome, I'm serious. I'm so glad and so lucky to have ya'll in my life, cause I couldn't ask for any one else more wonderful to share my times with. <3 I'll be here for ya'll for ANYTHING, just as you were here for me! That actually includes 3am calls for any reason, IF I CAN HEAR THE VIBRATION THROUGH MY SLUMBER. And NO ABUSING THE PRIVILEGE. XD

PSS: Thanks so much, YOU GIRL WHO I JUST SPOKE TO ON MSN, for being there for me and for lending me a listening ear. Thanks for offering to be there anytime, and for the straightforward advice, I needed someone to sort out stuff for me just like that. XD Love you darling!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:48 PM