Monday, February 9, 2009

Games Orientation First Day!

OMG today was FUN.

The freshmen were a little unresponsive in the morning, but that's expected right! They totally warmed up by the end of the day though, couldn't shut us up. XD My CG's still a little quiet, but at least that means they're good at the silent games. HAHAHAHA. Okay bad joke over. And they're not rude or anything, pretty nice people, easy going. XD

Methinks my face is a wee bit burnt from today's Amazing Race. THEN TOMORROW DAI. Got games in school, mostly all in the sun. O.o

Hopefully Fon can stay over Wednesday night! Haven't gotten around to asking mum, but I'll endeavour to gather my nerve after at least an hour of studying tonight. XD MAKING SURE SHE SEES ME. Hahahahahahaha. So hu tu right! XD

Got a call today, felt a little uneasy and it was like I got this subliminal message beneath the words. And went to this place with quite a few memories today. I hope I can get stuff out of my life cause it sucks when it's there.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:07 PM