Saturday, February 28, 2009

I wore the dress daddy bought today. XD It's so nice and swishy. It's like grey flannel, from GIORDANO. Yes I know. O.o But it looked good. XD And Yi Xin liked it. Hahaha. Ballet was tiring, yet again. We barely finished barre work and that was all for the day. Goodness. So tiring. To think we're gna do TWO syllabuses - RAD and CSTD, and combined with piano, I don't wonder why people say I'm a "jack of all trades". Cause they leave out the last bit - "Master of none."

I may be joining the GP Night rock band thingy. Syafiq wants me to sing Decode man, I dno if I can do it. DX

Saw someone's cousin in church today, brought back memories. HAHAHA.

Tomorrow's tuition, waking up to finish my essay. Who wants to bet I'll just switch off the alarm and go back to sleep? Easy money. XD Can't stand how I'm so lazy. I realise that there's only a week and I can't cram this much for CTs in just a week. But I'm not making it any easier by always saying, I'll start tomorrow.

xoxo
Bex


This unexplainable sinking feeling in my gut I can't ignore.
Still.
Who am I kidding?

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:25 PM