Friday, February 20, 2009

LIT NIGHT

TONIGHT'S LIT GALA NIGHT WAS FAB.

Last night wasn't that bad too, but it was a lot scarier cause there were science kids, OTHERS, OG kids and OGLs etc. XD Today was more familiar. Hahahahaha, for want of a better word. Today's kids laughed at the totally appropriate bits, emo-ed and clapped at equally appropriate bits, and didn't make quite as much noise as last night, which was good and bad. XD

Everyone was top form today, and Haniel said I was at my best. XD Which is really good. YEY. I just played through guitar without thinking of the hammer so it came and went, very erratic and not cool. Hahaha eep. I'm just sick of it luh! So I'm really glad all the rehearsals are gna be over, then I have time for a life outside of school and lit night practices. But at the same time, I'm gna miss watching the same old performances again and again, funny as that sounds. Also, all the great ass people. BOO. Parting is such sweet sorrow!

Miss Chew and Mr Tsui sang today! SO SWEEEEEET. <3 It was SUCH a surprise. We kinda anticipated it, but it still squee-ed me. XDDD

Half our class, the close bunch, that is, went for supper after that. I still can't believe I was allowed. XD I better go bond with the fam soon, or they'll start on my case again. Anyways, we went to KFC with me still looking like a tramp. Hahaha. Then we talked and talked and totally had a great time. Good times, good times.

I MISS A05. I think if they do any weird ass class video shit at the end of this year, I'll cry my EYES OUT.

Anywho, I'm pooped. Gna sleep soon I guess. XD Thanks to EVERYONE who came to watch, and who's been so supportive of me and lit night as a whole! <3

PS: KIM HAS MY RING! -wails-

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:22 PM