Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NO TIME

WHOO. Really no time to blog the past few days, much less time to have a life; lit rehearsals are swamping my every waking moment! Well, sort of, you know how lit students tend to gravitate towards hyperbole. XD I'm freaking exhausted! I slept at like 9ish last night, for heaven's sake! GAWD. Scaryyyyyy. Hopefully I'll recover soon, it's not like the groggy cough medicine I have to take now is helping me stay awake. O.o

Today was the Good News Cafe performance for lit week. It's so much easier on my nerves to play guitar than to sing. For some reason, I don't have a problem if I hit the wrong chord, cause i just don't entertain the possibility it'll happen. XD But singing's more stressful. XD

TOMORROW'S LIT NIGHT, GAWD!

And my dear 1A05 kids AND MORE will be there watching. O.o Gosh, no pressure, no pressure. There's PE tomorrow too, so I'll be bringing a whole lot of shit. Oh maaaan. Infernal mess!

Today I didn't really eat a lot. O.o Had like a breakfast and dinner. I didn't eat in school, cept for this bread thing. Funny how my appetite's so weird now. O.o The flower I got for V day from Rachel looks so wilted. HAHA. It's scary looking, it's right in front of me. Hahahaha. Got a flower for Haniel's and my performance today, I have a really bad feeling it'll wilt just like Rachel's. XDDD

So I need to at least unpack my books and tell myself I have to study before going off to bed, I'm POOPED! Thanks for everyone's support ya'll, I'll see most of you tomorrow! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:27 PM