Sunday, February 22, 2009

OGL!

GOING FOR OGL DINNER IN LIKE 15 MINUTES!

More of an early dinner, actually, if you have questions pertaining to the weirdly early hour. Hahaha.

Yesterday I went to my church's Youth Meeting for like the first time in a year or something. Hahaha. Should start going more often, it wasn't half bad. XD Then went to Kings Hotel's Princess Terrace for a penang dinner! GOD I had like 3 bowls of laksa and a whole load of everything else. XD It was so scrummy. But the spread was pretty lame for a $38 per head charge. Hmm. Desert was so good though. XD

Then today during church I actually listened. XD But it's hard to, especially cause it's so repetitive and like the translation's so bad. I miss that awesome elder brother who translates so well. XD My favorite cheena speaker to date! Then went to drive all the way to Buona Vista for duck porridge, and it was CLOSED. O.O So went to tuition centre there to eat their duck porridge. Not bad, a little starchy, but I could've done without the garnishing. XD Then tuition was OMG SO DRY AND BORING I wanted to DAI. Thank goodness I'm seeing the OGLs later, it's gna be a good time! YEY. Should leave now. XD Maybe I'll take my cam. Yeah and possibly post pictures! XD TAAS YA'LL!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:06 PM