Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Orientation Second Day

MY VOICE IS SHOT.

It would have been GONE if not for my liang cha and like 4 bottles of water. And I barely peed today for some reason. O.O I will convince myself that I perspired it all out. Hopefully that's the case. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh I found out that Haniel's CG's got some fabulous funny guys. XD

Adam's got a white shirt to lend me! WHEEEEEEE. But that bugger sleep so early. I mean, I can't blame the OGLs. But if I sleep at 11, methinks I'll be one of the latest OGLs to sleep. HAHAHAHA YES, WE'RE THAT TIRED. Freshmen better be glad kay. XD

So today was station games. The first two were a rough start, I got quite disappointed cause they didn't really cooperate or listen to instructions, dragged their feet etc. But can't blame them, it's so frigging early. I'm not even high in the morning, but I FORCE MYSELF TO. They don't even have the incentive, HIGH FOR WHAT! Luckily they didn't think like me, cause during the water station they all woke up. I mean DUH. XD Getting wet LEH, plus doing the running. And from then on, we just did totally well for the rest, and we had a load of fun. XD There were some almost-clashes, like Jing Fang and I got quite pissed off, but cnt pick fight right! So we let it tide over.

There were also some problems of OGLs snatching score sheets from councillors, but I think it was blown out of proportion, nothing happened in the end. Got me worried and disappointed for like nothing! XD So eventually, at the end of the day...

ORION GOT FIRST PLACE!!

ISN'T THAT AWESOME! I MEAN, WE DON'T USUALLY GET FIRST PLACE. THE FRESHMEN RULE!

But what sucked... I lost my barbell today! Alvin laughed and called me stupid cause I wedged it between my wallet then went to buy something. O.o Suppose I deserved that... DX Oh well, hope Acid Crue sells another one. BAH. I got another Haniel-and-you-look-quite-compatible comment today. XD And another I-actually-thought-you-were-together comment. I'm not surprised. HAHAHA. Haniel loves it for some reason! Stupid extra luh. HAHAHA LOVE YOU DARLING. He helped me post my letter, bought onion rings for me, and got bubble tea for me yesterday. <3 Such a sweetie pie! ILU!!

I'm gna go try to revise my dance, and pack my bag and generally get "administration" cleared before I sleep. HAHAHA. CCA performance tomorrow, wish me luck! NIGHT ALL!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:13 PM