Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So today was pretty uneventful, my hair was good. XD HAHAHA. It's nice now, I'll hate it when it grows again, like it'll always do. Cept for the actual length of it. RAWR frustrating!

Dance was stressful. DX I had to learn like 9 phrases in one session, it was SO BAD. And blur and frustrating. DDDDDDDX IT SUCKED. At least dance ends early on friday cause of J1's PTM. And next week, we're free from incarceration. XD Cause of Common Tests. Not a very encourage alternative but at least it has it's perks. Hahaha. And so hopefully on friday I can go shopping for my bag! YEY. XD The pink checkered Rip Curl bag that I can totally picture sitting next to my checkered Rip Curl slippers. XD I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT. I'm not like a major Rip Curl fan, never have been, but hey, I like what I like. XD

Met Venus after dance, she passed me this cookie which she made herself and my headphones. She's so gorgeously sweet, I'm gna give her a present next time. Talk about BELATED V Day. XDDD

Tomorrow's 2.4! Think in school by 6.30. O.o Yeah, BLOWS. Gna drink some water and sleep by 11, methinks. Or I'll dai tomorrow. TAAS YA'LL! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:30 PM