Saturday, February 14, 2009

V DAY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YA'LL!

To those attached and happy, I feel your love! And to those single and thriving, I admire your independence. XD

Today started freaking early. I woke up at 7 cause I had lit consultation at 8 for OGLs. It was pretty cool. Haniel and Kim both woke up at 8 when I called them. O.o ULTIMATE RIGHT. The Narnia Closet in the RR is so fabulous. But being in there alone reminds me of Nightmare On Elm Street. DX SCARY. I wanted to change in there, then bolted out like a minute later. Then Hans, Kim and I were supposed to go for gp at 9 but I skipped that. XD Ballet started late cause we were all so slow and slackish. XD I went down with Jaslyn past 10.30 to buy bread cause Miss Gina was late. She came in at 11 then we did our dance. XD That's it, how pathetic. Hahahaha.

Then met Haniel, Aleem and Yoges at Bugis at like 3.30 where we did NOTHING. Went to Vivocity and spent OMG SPENT $72.25 AT CANDY EMPIRE. God I'm so naughty. XD I couldn't even shop for clothes cause there's nothing at Vivocity! REGRET. Next time, I'll go to a place not too high end for Cotton On. XD

We had a whole bunch of laughs at the MRT today. XD Especially when we were fooling around at the escalator. HAHAHA. I needed that, never laughed that hard in such a while. XD It was so funnnnnnnnnn. Gotta laugh like that again, it makes me happy!

SLEEPY AND TIRED. Wna sleep soon. That's what weekends are for. XD Taas darlings, HAPPY LOVEY DAY!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:24 PM