Thursday, March 26, 2009

A bird got killed in math!

OMG. Something freaky happened today.

Ann Na picked up this bird which couldn't fly like this morning. Then during math, around 1pm, the same bird (according to Haniel) flew into our classroom, flew into the fan, got whacked across the room in a spray of blood and guts and landed on top of the electric circuit box. It was freaking scary okay. And then when we walked out of the door, you could see its feet sticking out over the box. MAN.

I slept at 8pm yesterday. Dead ass tired. Hahahahahaha.

Disappointed too, this week, and a little worried. Okay scratch that, very worried. Sad, and sometimes feel like jumping into an icy cold pool for no reason. I'm guessing this is significant. I don't want to do anything, I'm tired. And I'm tired, as a whole. Of everything. Everything. Occasionally I feel like crying, but I don't suppose it's that big a deal.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:41 PM