Friday, March 6, 2009

I PASSED CHINESE!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MAI, VANESSA AND KENNETH ALL GOT ABOVE 80 FOR A LEVELS! CONGRATS GUYS, YOU MAKE ME PROUD! <3
So if that's the fate for musical people, I'm damn happy. XD

OH. The water pipe burst yesterday in school, so there was no water supply. Including flushes and water coolers. So PUB sent in a water tank on request, and 4 portaloos, all within the same day. 2 more arrived today. We had such fun shaking the damn thing when Paula was in there. HILARIOUS. XDDD Then I was laughing at two guys who malued themselves by turning on the taps to the water tank, panicking and totally losing their cool when water gushed out. XD And they tried to walk away cooly, but I made sure they saw me behind them laughing away. XDDDDD

So after the collection of results, I went out for a bit, then went to Serangoon Garden's Sushi Teh for Zi Qi's surprise birthday party! Damn fun, haven't gone out with the ballet girls in like forever. We had a whole load of laughs, especially at our dear 90 pointer who, incidentally, is as bimbotic as a bimbo can get. O.o HAHAHA. So I have pictures, but I'm lazy to stick the memory stick into the computer, so too bad! XD Had heaps of fun, and some spiderman moments. You girls made my day. <3

xoxo
Bex



That's what you said to me, and look where that turned out.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:30 PM