Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been wild.

Past few days have been, well, CT-ful.

But I've seen someone for every frickking day of the week already. Hahahaha, but it's a good thing, and I'm happy. XD Just cause I know you'll ask, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" XDDDD

I met Jo on wednesday in school to have lunch! Missed her. XD We talked good. Then she passed us her lit notes and her P&P spare text, cause I lost mine. O.o Then basically, I lost my P&P books on bus 153 for like a grand total of four hours. HAHAHAHA. I was freaking out! Called all the ex-seniors and managed to secure two texts, then after, I didn't need them anymore. XD Haniel, being a darling, got them back for me at Hougang Interchange. <3

Today I went for dinner at Marutama with Fon. We drooled over these super yummy looking pastries at a bloody atas bakery, stuffed ourselves with ramen, and freaked out over the boiled sweets at the basement. I swear, they're absolutely gorgeous. So we totally promised to come back here before June hols. And I know how it is about us making resolutions, promising we'll fulfill them then never do, but WE WILL THIS TIME, REALLYREALLYREALLY! We're gna come back before June when we've saved up a few hundred dollars at least to eat ShabuShabu, get sweets and doughnuts and go shopping. XD And I wna come back in July. Heeheehee, for a special secret. XD It was so long since we got to spend time together. Everytime we have outings like these, I feel like we never left SJC. <3

March hols next week! Think I can sleep in for all of one day. O.o Oh thrills. Got to find a few days for jamming, and there's dance camp and hopefully a 1A5 gathering. Ohman, no time at all. I feel so short-tempered, intolerant, irritated, stressed out, harried, tired, all of those things. Maybe that's why JC life is only for 2 years, cause they don't wna wear you out anymore than you can take. I can't wait for this period of my life to end, I hate feeling like this.

I didn't know how just much I missed you until I did. I actually felt comfortable and even kinda peaceful, for the first time this year, where it's been one crazy day after the other, just like old times. I don't know how to put down whatever I'm thinking in words, but I don't want this filament to burn out, or even dim to a feeble glow.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:00 PM