Monday, March 2, 2009

A moment of pain

I can't remember when exactly was it.
But today, I looked up, and I felt this moment of pain.
The sinking feeling returned again.
However brief and occasional it visits me, I just wish it would go for good.

I got one mark less than my usual GRAZE OF A PASS for my FFOC lit essay. Then I dno why, I suddenly felt like crying. Guess the disappointment's all welling up in this crucial period now.

So I actually stayed back to study today. Got a bit done, how unproductive. I really got to kick start my ass, with less than a week to the overrated tests everyone's worried about. O.o

Cuihua really thought I grazed my knees. XDDD

Tomorrow's a torturous day. KILL ME.

Sometimes I just want you to come up to me and hug me. Despite how little we see each other. Hug me real tight, for all the fucked up reasons you already know and understand, so I don't need to tell you. I miss you.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:40 PM