Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Old people.

MAN. Memorable quote from Jade.

"And then Hetfield starts singing, like he's happy. It just doesn't work.
3 minutes of anger, 4 minutes of joy, wtf? If you want to be happy, do it all the way mann!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay I just had to write that down before I started. XD So today was like a Sampling lecture for 2 hours. I felt like we achieved nothing man. Then went to Toa Payoh, where some LOSER was still sleeping! XD Had to wait and yell a little, then eventually I got let in. XD Then went to Far East Plaza to look for Cotton On to get my dance tights, but then they didn't have it there. So much for reliability. XD Then WALKED to Plaza Sing, and got tights and an umbrella. O.o SOMEONE accuses me of spending too much. BUT I NEED A NICE BLACK BROLLY! GOD I sound just like Rebecca from Shopaholic. O.o Then walked around in Carrefour for a bit. I had a good time today. Nice second date. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay so with the day's events out of the way, I can do some reflection. XD

I saw like four old people on the bus today. And I didn't know if they were together but yeah. These two old women, wore make up and drew their eyebrows. One was wearing a brown long sleeved and trouser set, the kinda cheap print type. And the other was wearing a plaid sleeveless blouse with grey frill-fringed tights. Naturally, they had dyed hair. Two old men sat behind them. One looked tired and squinty, blinking more often than he had to, and he had a bald pate with liver spots scattered in various random areas. The other looked younger than I knew he was, refined in a way. He had a thin head of white hair, astonishingly young looking large eyes, glasses and a walking stick. He sat straight, whilst his companion sat slumped, spilling out into the aisle. Makes me think about the various remaining degrees of concern old people have left about life.

And when I was walking past Shaw Plaza, I saw an old man peering into KFC through their glass walls, dangling a plastic bag in his hand, in it, MacDonald Fries. Maybe not all of us grow to hate junk food when we grow up.

Wish I had a camera with me, they would've been meaningful pictures.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:04 PM