Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOL'S!

EEEE. My short posts were entirely unconscious. DX

So today's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

I think I pulled the most brilliant prank in school today. EVER. Last night, I took apart about 9 oreos, peeled off the white bits and put DARLIE innit. MUAHAHAHA. And what do you know, they're popular! I was ALL OUT by the end of today! Hahahahaha. GOSH. I feel so happy. XD

Then Aleem had this electric shock thing in the guise of some candy box. And Fiqo fell for it, TWICE! HAHAHAHA that boy is SO naive. XD So after geog, Fatin, Cuihua, Hans, Xing and I went outside the class to try out something. We all held hands and Ezra touched it, and everyone screamed! It totally works! The passing of the current thing. HAHAHAHAHAHA. DAMN FUNNY. Then we laughed like SHIT. XDDDDDDDDDD

Today was a good day. HAHAHA. Now you know why I felt so naughty. YOU WOULD TOO! HAHAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:04 PM