Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dead!

HANIEL YOU ASSFACE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Okay so now that I've gotten that out of my system...

I GOT A!
FOR PW!


I'm absolutely happy. I can't take good news particularly well, so I basically started a weeper the moment I saw that A. I'm delightfully happy, and I hope this will at least inspire me to study hard, not to give me the ticket to relaxing just cause I have 10 points down. Congrats to everyone! Your grade, regardless of A or B, is a good reflection of ALL the hard work that you put in. And remember, you don't need a bloody alphabet to tell you how good you are, and how good you can be.

That's that. Blog's a little deaded, cause my poor darling Ian got conficated cause of my bad CT results. DX Much has been happening, J2s got banned from dance for 3 weeks and forced to study and Fiqo and I put ourselves up for embarrassment in the most inappropriate circumstance this morning. Think energizer bunny in a graveyard. Yeah.

So I won't be blogging much. And I'm got this new thing for Xing's old Othello. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

First month tomorrow. XD Love you, darling. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:56 PM