Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANIEL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANIEL.

Our bestfriendship is the most interesting one I've ever been in. XD Frank, direct, usually involving me telling you what I don't like most about you. XD In general, I think your thick skinned-ness is what keeps us together. ME LIKEY. Here's to being 18 and thick skinned! You're a fab guy. I think the word here is guy, is it not? HAHAHA. And don't ever change, cause it'll suck when I can no longer NOT be polite to you. XD You're an awesome sister, STAY THAT WAY.

Despite all our squabbles, including one we've had real recently, I believe you're not in stasis, and that you won't remain as you are, about the bad bits, I mean. And I'll help you change. XD Cause that way, I'll love you more. I love chew Hanny. And I mean it in every sense of the word, even your imperfections and assholeness, just cause you don't try to hide it unlike all us other hypocrite out there in world. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:05 PM