Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mayble's birthday

"I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!"

Hahahahahaha. I love Johnny Depp.

So I've come back after spending a night at someone's place. XD HAHA. Omg we went shopping yesterday at PS, and spend like 100++ at Springfield (Sr Kingfield). XDDDD Like omg, why did we have to love Springfield clothes and not like some cheap shop's clothes! I got convinced to try on a white skirt, and I ended up buying it. And apart from the fact that I got it pretty dirty within like 3 hours of owning it, I don't regret it cause it's gorgeous. XD I LOVE MY NEW WHITE SPRINGFIELD SKIRT! We also got a turtleneck and a really nice black shirt (after much whining on my part). XD I want a turtleneck too, but they didn't have my size. GOSH I hope they restock! That turtleneck was marked down from $79 to $40! BARGAIN SIO. And there was 10% storewide. XD

Then we watched Night At The Museum 2. SUPER FUNNY, MUST WATCH. After lying around for a bit, we couldn't sleep, so we went out late at night for prata and mucked around at the playground, hanging upside down not unlike sloths. XD I had lots of fun. Then then next morning we watched half of Stomp The Yard. It's GOOD. XD

So today Mayble, Fon, Tings, Me, Haniel and Jason met for Astons at Cathay to celebrate Mayble's birthday in advance. We talked a lot, had a pretty good time. I missed Mayble, have to gather together soon again. XD

I had a really good time yesterday and today, I can only wait for after A levels, and then the folks'll have nothing on me to nag and make me feel horrid and bubble-popped. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:31 PM