Saturday, May 9, 2009

Recently I've been sleeping a lot. The pig side is coming out! HAHAHAHA. It's cause I've been lacking in sleep for so long, I guess my body just decided that it wouldn't budge from bed after a while. XD And I'm quite happy nowadays, cause I'm like eating regularly and sometimes a bit more, and not only am I not putting on weight, it looks like I've lost some!

OH and I got NEW POINTE SHOES!!! I'm SO glad. It's Gamba, and really fitting, and like yesterday I wore it for the first time and it looked really broken in already! Ohh I'm really happy. XD

It's been raining a lot recently, especially at night. But you can't tell in the day cause it's so hot all the time. Muggy-ish too, but that supports the rain argument. Waitwait WHAT DID I JUST SAY?? Oh God, someone, anyone, COME AND TAKE ME AWAY FROM ALL THIS SCHOOL INFLUENCE! I fear for my sanity, really, I do.

So I guess my weather forecast for last night was quite correct, substantiated by good evidence too! XDD There I go again... So much for the durian/study outing. HAHAHA. Nevermind, next time kay! XD With red wine, no less, connoisseur.

"best friends need maintainence after all and time spent with each other is the key."

Hahahahahaha. Trust Hans to spell that wrongly.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:35 AM