Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleeping late.

Been sleeping late recently. HAHA. I BLAME IT ON MYSOJU!!! I suddenly think that With You sounds really really really nice. XD It's awesome!

So today we, well, yesterday, we as in the dance team went to watch the Finnish National Ballet's Anna Karenina. Real nice, a little draggy, but it was awesome. XD Dwayne fell asleep, so I gave the people a summary of act II during the intermission in 3 minutes. HAHA not bad ehh. And I wonder why I'm doing badly in GP. XD And we have to write a review, inevitably. AHHH YAPPARI. Mr Dan is always like this! And he doesn't even read them proper, only his chun gu's one, I bet. HAHAHA.

Before the ballet, Zi Qi, Samantha, Liling and I went to Gelare to eat. Then Body Shop was opposite, so I went to get this really nice lip balm! IT SMELLS AWESOME! <3 HAHAHA that's so typically me, I HAVE to go buy something whenever I go anywhere, be it irrelevant or not. SOMEONE TAKE AWAY MY MONEY BEFORE I SQUANDER IT ALL AWAY!!! Actually, we should be grateful for school cause you can't really waste that much. Jyoto, there's food. Awwh great.

SO ANYWAYS, before I got into my financial grief, I was saying. HAHA. We ate there, then after the show we went back for ice cream! I had loads of fun with the girls. XD We even camwhored. The pictures COST MONEY OKAY! Cause we took them in the theatre there itself, so you have to PAY MONEY to get in to take the pictures okay! People told me I looked quite jap today. YEY! Then Rachel they all couldn't recognise me, dno why. HAHA. And I kept changing looks, apparently, cause I wore my glasses, then I pushed my hair back with them. So I had 3 looks today! OOH can become a spy. HAHAHA.

Kay, that's all the nonsense for tonight. I think I'll go sleep now, go back to mysoju tomorrow. XDDDDDDDDDD Absolute Boyfriend FTW! Wish I had one, I'll appreciate him so much better than that ungrateful Riiko!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:12 AM