Thursday, May 7, 2009

To my un best friend.

Dear My Un-Best Friend.

Guess it's lost.
Well, it'll be idealistic to suppose it'll remain forever.
So much for our Infinity On High pact.
Maybe you didn't take it seriously.
After all, you did lose it the very next week.
I kept mine, and put it up on my cupboard.

I find all of this funny in a dryly ironic way.



Even though it's the saddest thing in the world.


I was scared but once I thought about, I let it go
Everything she said to me I guess I oughta know
We're all tired of talk when it comes to shove
Put up, put out or stay at home

We'll never be the same
Never feel this way again
I'd give you anything but you want pain
A little water please
I taste you all over my teeth
Never again
Just tonight, ok



PS No status, no labels, no expectations.
But I'll always still love you.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:08 PM