Monday, June 22, 2009

10am



So it's like 10am, and I'm still home. GOD and it's gna rain. By the time I actually get off my procrastinating lazy ASS and get to school, it's gna come down in roses. Well, buckets of rain actually but roses sound nice. HAHA. But it's not my fault! I had to wake up at 7 bloody am to give Aleem a morning call, and his phone HAD NO CREDIT! Like hello, you expect me to call you when you have no credit and half a brain (early morning syndrome)?? So I went back to sleep, periodically waking up to reply to smses in like 30 minute intervals. Must've been frustrating for the recipient. HAHA. Then I used the sense which only comes to me about 9.30am to call Aleems house phone, and VOILA! His mum got him to the phone. Hohoho. And he'll be in school by 11. I hope. It's gna rain like a mutha, sky's super freaking grey...

My friday night's taken again. HAHA. Even though the next day's the preview and I have to report at 9.30. GAWD I dno what's good for me. Hahahahaha but tis a fun game to play. XD It's like Cuihua and Dhot all over again. HAHAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:01 AM