Thursday, June 11, 2009

After "dance camp!"

Well! After three days and two nights from being away from home, I'm back! XD I can't really divulge much here, lest there be some unwanted readers. Ya'll know, I think. Hahaha. But I had fun. XD Swam a great deal. I seem to like swimming more and more nowadays. Hopefully I can go again soon. Need to build up my stamina for WillRun and AYG cause there's heaps of running ground apparently! Curse my luck for being in the middle!

Apparently I've lost weight. I haven't been eating much recently. Feeling full faster, like I have no appetite. Well I would know why. Yeah. And I guess after eating less for a while, your stomach shrinks, hence a fall in capacity. Omg sounds like geog. EEEEE.

I usually don't put videos on my blog, like never, more like. Hahaha. But this song really means something. If you hear the lyrics, well, it reflects a heap of me right now. <3



xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:30 PM