Thursday, June 25, 2009

AYG rehearsals!

Omg the first day of AYG rehearsals started yesterday. It was pretty tough, cause there's a heap load of running to do. HAHA. And they wanted real dancers in this mass display. They might as well give it to the regular NPCC and NCC people; they're prolly more used to running than us! Today is gna be another tiring day, but not as gruelling as yesterday, it's only starting at about 1. And we have to bring food, we learnt our lessons!

Yesterday I actually broke my fan during practice. HAHAHA. But it's cause it was taking all the impact of the bloody S-wave thing okay! NOT MY FAULT, I'M NOT CHOR LOR! So I'm using Ellen's one, temporarily, until they get mine fixed. XD Ezra and I had a drinking competition at the end of the day cause we had to finish our water, and I chugged like 600ml at one go. Ohmygodzilla it was kinda awful. It was mineral water too, and I totally felt like hurling after. HAHAHA what regrets. I couldn't make it for dinner yesterday with some fools who asked me, but I think today can, if they're interested in going. HAHA. I was also asked to watch transformers today like at 10am by Ezra, but he's NUTS. I mean, I"m not gna rush all the way like mad dude, and even risk being late. I don't like push-ups. HAHA. Instead, I'm gna be a lazy bum and sit at home, and order Macs for lunch. XDDDDDDD

PS, the day before yesterday, Haniel and I went to eat Suki Sushi! CAN YOU SAY FREE FLOW SASHIMI?! YEAH, BE JEALOUS FOOLS!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:34 AM