Sunday, June 28, 2009

AYG TOMORROW!

OHMYGODZILLA.

AYG IS TOMORROW!!


I'm so freaked out. Hahaha. But today damn slack. Tuition cancelled, cause Mr Fok got H1N1! And ballet also, I dno why. But Miss Gina got quarantined before. This H1N1 is disrupting everything! Got almost 500 cases already. Dno who tell me that if it hits 500, schools will be closed. HAHA I HOPE LUH. But elearning SUCKS.

Last night after the AYG opening, Michael, Ezra, Dwayne, Moses, Daniel, Isaac, Jiawen, Maria and I went to Hougang to eat. After much debate, we settled for Pastamania. I hate wasting food but I NEVER SEEM TO FINISH MY FOOD NOWADAYS. DX Maybe I over order. After that, we went to the arcade! Played the dancing machine thingy there, don't think it was DDR cause it was kinda confuzzling. RAH. DX

I played piano in church today, then after that went to Great World City to eat lunch! We went to the Jap place with Nic's fam, and we had a fab lunch. I had cha soba, sashimi, chawanmushi, miso soup, eel rice and fruit. A LOT HOR. And it was like 20 dollars like that. It was so delicious, and the cha soba was a lot a lot, and again, I was unable to finish. I kept raving about the dipping soy sauce, though it's kinda insignificant. HAHA but it's really really good quality leh, not some rubbish Kikkoman soy sauce. It was sweet and like not hair-droppingly salty. Anyways, for really good quality food, I think it was supremely worth it. <3 I recommend everyone to go there! Level 1 of GWC I think, just check it out. The only Jap restaurant on that level. Hahaha. For more westerny Jap food, go to level three!

After lunch, sis and I went to Time Zone upstairs. I got a new card cause there was a promo, top up 20, get 40 worth of value! Went to DDR and House of Dead 4 for a while. So relaxing eh. Never enjoyed a Sunday afternoon so much before. Hahaha.

Tomorrow's AYG! EEEEE. I'm so not used to this rest day cause for like the past four days, we were dancing every afternoon. I can't wait for tomorrow, nervy as I am! I'm conveniently overlooking the fact that I have school for 4 hours before cause it doesn't seem as significant. HAHAHA. Despite another fact that I haven't done any homework. OHGAWD, I don't wna go back to school!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:24 PM