Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AYG's over... DX

AYG'S OVER. DDDDDDX

It's saaaad. Rah. No more dancers to chor lor with, no more "man". RAAAAAAAAH. I took a pikchah with a really hot India guy. XD He put his arm around my shoulders! EEEEEEEEE. Heeheehee. He was so cuuute. The Kazhakstan guys were the best man, but they seemed above us, how disgusting.

So today we were allowed to go to school late, at 10. But the moment I came in I had to sit down to an econs test. O.o But after that only had geog and an extra lit lesson, so it was all good. Hahaha. Pity I have to face full school tomorrow onwards. I'm still in the holiday mood. NUUUU SOMEONE SAVE ME HOLIDAYS ARE OVER.

Ezra has my rings, I better get them back tomorrow! I say rings in plural cause dad bought me a really nice silver ring from USA! He also got me like pink, purple and black pretty bangles, two Banana Republic perfumes, one smelling like my White Summer Musk from Body Shop and some weird Chunky soup prepacked in a plastic microwave bowl. Hahaha talk about imported technology. XD I also got my MCR stuff delivered today! YEY. It would be really lovely, if it wasn't so small. O.o I told mum to get a bigger size! Not as if the size I chose really helped, cause that was adult. But she made me get youth medium! Which is like actually for kids. Ohmygodzilla. So I won't wear that shirt unless it's with a jacket or something. What a waste... DX It's really really really cool. Maybe I'll go merch shopping another day or something. I also got the inhaler notebook and file, which I will be bringing tomorrow!

I've been having a serious craving for Jap food. I know I'm gna be spending a lot, but I'm jumping at the next chance I get to go to that lovely GWC place again! EEEEEEE IT IS LOVE. <3 I found out the name!<

ICHIBAN BOSHI!

THE PLACE TO BE!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:36 PM