Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crabs for dinner!



We had crabs for dinner today! Hahahaha. Waited damn long, but it was pretty worth it. I love House Of Seafood! <333333 XING! I'm blogging about food again! XDDDD

Today I went to ballet. Discovered a line that I look pretty great in. YEY. XD Went to church too. For some reason everyone was high today. We sang happy songs and did a ghey dance. HAHA. Then when we went to our smaller groups, we were all laughing like MAD. HAHAHAHA. Goodness, for no reason too. I love that kinda laughter. XDDD Though we should've sanctified the place of God and such, but I'd like to think that He brought us joy today. XD

I got an email on facebook reminding us that there were only 15 more days til the AYG preview. And I totally got this Godzilla Sinking Feeling (GSF) in my tummy. Might've been the crabs, since they're "Seafloor Creatures" and all, but I seriously doubt it. But I think the GSFs'll come way stronger on that day. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Especially cause there're so many surprises that we have to get just right! And performing with props is always risky. Fans aren't good for sweaty palms eh?! AND WHAT IF THE DAMNED OPEN-EY THINGIES GET STUCK LIKE THEY ALWAYS FREAKING DO!!! Omg stop freaking out!!! Makes it do massive quakes in my tummy everytime I think about it! DDDDDDDX

...

Bex needs to chill! [/creepythirdpersonnarration]

xoxo
Bex

PS: I googled crabs and got a HIV result! GGGGGGGGGGGG.

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:59 PM