Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dead chuffed.

I'm dead chuffed. Hahaha, cause I got a good day today. It's not really like an AWESOME day, but it's one of those days that you don't get problems, like things just go alright, but not bad. I just feel like we should be grateful for them, and I recognised it today. Well, except for the fact that I lost my sheet music, and I'm due playing on sunday, but heck that, I'm a happy person. XD

Firstly, I got the right sized leotard and short tights today, which is like a major for me cause I NEVER get the right sizes. I'm like the epitome of unluck when it comes to getting the right sizes. And it happened TWICE. Secondly, I didn't get any broken props today. Thirdly, we were damn high today, laughing and cheering like mad at the country names flashed on the LED screen for some reason. Although my bun came out, it was no biggie. HAHA. Lastly, the bus ride home was way fun. Whooo. I enjoyed today, and even though it was kinda tiring, it was good fun. XD

Tomorrow's two full out runs. Ohman, tiringggg. And I won't be sleeping til like the wee hours of the morning. GRACIOUS. I need to hunt for a new hair net. OH but another good thing today, I just forgot. HAHAHAHA. OH RIGHT we got the finale dance. LIKE FINALLY! XD Instead of making fools out of ourselves in front of the Mayflower SECONDARY dancers. HAHAHA. I'm off now! Tired. Hahahaha, turrah!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:38 PM