Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Facial and principal's rally!

So I attended the principal's rally yesterday! It's amazing he didn't say much. XD I KNOW RIGHT. Instead, we watched this documentary about this dude's historical trip to Antarctica. It's really good, I cried at the end. <3

O.o Ezra just sent me a link to a transexual comedian. HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay so then I cried even more in the afternoon cause of the facial. HAHA wow, it was really bad neh, I'm kinda embarrassed now. XD Now my face is post-facial. DX But it'll go down in a few days! Just sucks cause it's always like this during the holiday dance practices where the cute guys from deyi come. BAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I'M SUCH A SHAMELESS PEDO.

So today was like the first dance practice we had in a while. For some reason, my right arm weakened, together with my hand, and I couldn't play with the fan properly. DX I dropped it like twice and I couldn't hold on to it for long. NOOOOOO. The guys got new flags! PURPLE AND PRETTY!! We mastered putting on the costume in 30 seconds, and we got new props and an entire new dance sequence, plus a finale. Oh the finale's a joke. XD But the costume got LED lights sewn to the hem of the white side! IT'S REALLY PRETTY. And the new prop is a pain; some collapsible gold/silver triangle with a gold cloth hanging from it. Kiaps my fingers everytime I opened it. Today many of these went for "operation". HAHA, cause the cloths kept coming off. TERRIBLE! It was tiring, I reached home and immediately slept til dinner. It's been a while since I did that. XD

Tomorrow'll be another today. And the day after that. And the day after. And after. Oh God.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:42 PM