Sunday, June 21, 2009

I hate people who don't mind their own biznus.



Eeee I totally hate people who don't mind their own biznus (business). Bu guan ni de shi, go spread for what! Fucking kay poh kia. Ohman. I think someone's influence is rubbing off on me. A certain gangster boyboy/pig. XD

Okay, now that that's over with, HAHAHA. MY PINK HEADPHONES BROKE!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDX So I can't let ya'll wear them again, cause it requires the outward pressure of the phones to keep it attached. If ya'll don't get me and are actually interested in this rubbish, you can find me to find out! HAHA.

Tomorrow's the last day to prepare before geog exam. For some reason I'm not taking it seriously. And I just got reminded through Fatin's blog that PRELIMS ARE 8 WEEKS AWAY.

Can you say OHMYGODZILLA!!!

Chionging tomorrow in school with Aleem, have to wake him up at 7. O.o MEANS I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT THAT UNEARTHLY HOUR MYSELF. Nuuuuuuu. And I have to write my SGC on tuesday after the bloody test somemore, before I go out for dinner with SH. Hahahaha. He got cough, that bodoh dno how to take care of himself. I'm gna bring my honey sweets and force them on him! MUAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:49 PM