Saturday, June 20, 2009

Merchant Court!

I forgot to blog about an amazing food experience! HAHA I bet Xing totally hates me now. XD On wednesday, cause dad took off, we went to Swissotel's Merchant Court for International Buffet. The sashimi was okay only, think it was the soy sauce that spoilt everything, cause proper sauce isn't so salty and it's a bit sweet, not like that low grade sauce they gave that tasted suspiciously like Kikkoman! DX But what was MOST memorable was their desert! Some durian puree thing. FREAKING NICE. <33333 I actually got goosebumps eating it! So yummyyy. It's the first food to give me that kinda reaction. People, it's like 20-30, like Sakura, MUST EAT.

So I ton last night. XD Hahaha. I'm playing, that's all girls. Don't worry about me, even though you pretend not to, Yixin! I love ya'll babes, but don't worry. XD <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:24 PM