Saturday, June 6, 2009

My imaginary best friend.

I know most of ya'll prolly wouldn't expect this on my blog cause I don't really talk of such things. Hahaha, but I just wna say something.

That I think, at the end of the day, you can only love God. He's the only one for you. Some of ya'll may think he's fictitious and such, but think of it like an imaginary best friend. But you know, when you were 7, your imaginary best friend was the perfect friend right? You could make them however you want, and you'd talk to them if you had no one else. Sometimes, when you were alone, wasn't your imaginary best friend the only person who talked to you, understood you, took your side, made you laugh and loved you unconditionally all at the same time? They didn't let you down.

Yeah a little philosophical, crossing-over-to-the-holy-side kinda thing, but I really feel quite strongly about this.

So God's my imaginary best friend, it's safer to invest all your feelings in him. Cause sometimes the people that matter the most to you, the people that you put your feelings into, they let you down, and disappoint you. Cause that's how fucked up the world is nowadays. So...

In God we trust.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 2:41 AM