Friday, June 5, 2009

CONVO WITH HANIEL.

OMG last night's convo with Haniel was ridiculous.
I MEAN IT.

Like HAHAHAHA I was laughing NON STOP for some reason. Like, something as lame as "I was jumping up and down in madness" (Boys Like Girls concert) got me laughing and laughing and laughing. HAHA I think I must've been a little insane then. And then there was this thing when Haniel remarked about how Austen from Hinder could sing Lips of an Angel even though it was in a really high key. So I tried and it was alright. THEN HE TRIED. And promptly after bellowing it out to reach the high bits...

"Oh shit, I realised that the whole house is sleeping and my parents already told me to keep it down."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

After that, he still went to scream really really pitchy and high to reach his high notes and did it again! His preparation of excuses kinda went something along the lines of having a bad dream. HAHA WTFFFFF OMG that's so DUMB.

Tomorrow's his Singapore Idol audition!

I WISH HANIEL GOOD LUCK, THEY'LL LOVE

YOU FOR SURE. I RAISE YOU

UP IN MY STANDARDS!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDD


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:41 PM