Friday, June 12, 2009

When I need you.



I got an email talking about going to God when we need him and throwing him away when we don't need him. I guess it's like that with everybody, not just with God. When we need someone, we go to them and make them think like they're worth something. When we don't need them, it's disposal time.

Oh btw. I ate shabu shabu with some sashimi with Fon at Clarke Quay. Damn ex, but DAMN YUMMY! XDDDDDDDDDDD Get this, Xing! HAHAHA. I had a good time today, ate at Pastamania. Edward actually came along! I know right! Oh, and apparently I really did lose weight, according to Edward. Hahaha. I'll ask him about my weight one; he's my gauge. So I had a great time, laughed like mad at Cuihua's multiple capture shots; we looked like animations! Utterly ridiculous. XD I missed laughing like that, haven't laughed so hard in weeks.

I hate this sadness. Sometimes I ask myself if it's worth it. I'm hanging doggedly onto something that I really want to let go. But at the same time, I don't wna let go. This fucks, seriously. I wna sleep forever.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:46 PM