Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dragonforce stepmania!

Ohmygoodness I wna DAI.

I just played a stepmania song set to THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES. Anyone who knows Dragonforce will be like WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS. Yeah i totally am! Like, it took the whole three stages to play that ONE song! It was wicked fast, and I can't believe I survived. I was in the danger zone at one point of time. Thank goodness I know the song, it really helped me anticipate what was next, and I was familiar with the rhythm so I could hit the slower notes (read: NON SHREDDING BITS) on time. God that was eyeballingly, tensingly, fingerly straining. I thank God I play piano, cause if not for trills, I would NEVER have hit those damn notes on time. I even did combos! FAINT SO AWESOME RIGHT!

Honeymoon period over. I can feel it. XD But it feels so much deeper and sweeter now, and we're so comfortable talking with each other. It's like we're settling down now. I've never felt anything like this, and I love it. SH agrees. XD Oh, he said it today, and it seemed cathartic for him. XD I'm so happy. I love you darling. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:37 PM