Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jamie and Kai En are in the know!

Editted the relationship post, apparently I forgot the sec 1 guy. HOW COULD I!

Today went to Kaki Bukit for the College Annual dance photoshoot. We spent like 1 hour doing make up and like 5 minutes taking pictures. WTH. After that, went home before going to meet SH on the pretext of going to church early. We went to eat at that place next to Kobayashii at Kovan, and the food there was delicious, srsly. You HAVE to try the sirloin steak. Their chicken chop spaghetti looks good though, I'm so going after that on my next visit. XD

Went to Novena to meet Jamie. We let Kai En and Jamie see. XD Kai En saw us holding hands and his expression was PRICELESS. XD Think STUNNED OUT OF MY HEAD face. HAHAHAHAHA. Jamie was super shocked. HAHA so fun! XD Then after the meeting, we pa tuo-ed behind the building. HAHA OMG SO SCANDALOUS RIGHT I KNOW. Then I went to grammy's house. Nice durian, mmmm. <3

Ran my 2km again today. No courage to double it. XD MAYBE NEXT WEEK! RAAAAAH. Course by then, it'll be too late. DX I wonder if I can clock 4km or not. HAHA AIYA JUST DO IT LUH. The point of that km thing is to keep fit right, and I've really run the distance after all. Heehee. Gna go off nao, TURRAH YA'LL!

PS: I really regret missing Fon's birthday party, but I had to. DX I would've given anything to be there. But at the end of the year, I'm SO celebrating with her, EXCLUSIVELY. I love you Fon, and I'm sorry I missed your 18th, but I'm always gna be there with you. Love you heaps. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:31 PM