Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Handy Panky. XD

After school today, Xing and I went hamster stuff shopping! HAHA we love our hamsters! We should form like a club, I know Cui'll be innit. XD Then we studied at Macs for a while, before Xing asked me to go to her house! I introduced the little pizzas from 7-11 to her, and after one bite she loved it. DUH. XD

When we reached her house, I parked myself in front of her HUGE TWO STOREY COMPLEX HAMSTER CAGE and obsessively stared at her hamsters while she took a shower, then we put them in a brown bag and went off to a Paya Lebar Vet. At least Xing did, I went to Kovan, where darling was already waiting. HAHAHA. For half an hour, the wait went on, apparently. This is RETRIBUTION for making me wait one hour for you on our one week anni! HMPH! XD

I had a great time with darling after that. Wish we had more free time to spend with each other like this, it's just really nice. XD

I love the honeymoon period. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:58 PM