Friday, July 10, 2009

PERV ALERT

I'm so fucking pissed off. But aside from that.

PERV ALERT.

I dno why, I have the folly of inviting all the pervy people on msn to my account. Like wth, am I some kinda weirdo magnet? Retarded people like me, and now apparently so do pervs. There's a trend. First, a pimp in Sec 1. Then a weirdo somebody2000 earlier this year (I think) and finally this new guy:

jasontanlw@yahoo.com.sg

I mean, this guy has a fairly normal msn, yahoo.com.sg yet! So much less suspicious than somebody2000. But I knew of him before I got a request, cause Kim told me about him. Apparently he struck her. HAHAHA. And she saw a gross dp and blocked, deleted him. Well, he talked to me, then turned on his webcam and IT WAS GROSS. I don't have to say what.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:42 PM