Thursday, July 23, 2009

Relationships

BEX'S RELATIONSHIPS 101

love Pictures, Images and Photos

Hahahahahaha. Cuihua has inspired me yet again. Here's a pretty long post for all you people who haven't been satisfied by my short bits so far, those who've complained they can't keep track of my sweethearts, not to mention those who STILL complain that they haven't been updated since -insert random ex's name here-, and those additional people hungry for more! XD

Let's look at my relationships/crushes/ans cuh. Disclaimer: I was a romantic. XD MAYBE STILL AM. RAH.

PRIMARY SCHOOL (yeah this early)
P1: A bunch of guys. I asked one to marry me, got rejected. HAHA first proposal, first rejection!
P3: I used to turn behind and steal his things. It wore off after I peed in my seat though, too embarrased. XD
P4: He had a twin! But I liked him better cause he could turn his eyelids inside out. Bizarre, I know. I WAS YOUNG.
P5: A friend of a friend told me I was so lucky to sit beside the cutest guy in school. AND BOY DID I KNOW! He always disturbed me. XD I was euphoric for the most part of the year. But he was when I got to know of the breed "Alpha Male", though I didn't know to categorize it just yet.
P6: Pining over my Alpha Male cause I moved into a new class. Someone thought I was cute, got together out of a sense of obligation, broke up next year cause he said he was gay. XD

SECONDARY SCHOOL (though it was a girl's school, OH GOD)
Sec 1: She was the cutest boy I ever saw. Amongst others. I got a seven-years-older-than-me bf for about a month before the parentals found out due to high house phone bill bars (think 2 hours every night), plus they heard me talking. That was the first time I got my heart broken, and I didn't have a proper relationship after that for 3 years.
Sec 2: Until I met the cutest boy I ever saw. Wrote a note to her as we always did, and got slighted by silence. What was I thinking?
Sec 3: A guy, known through the P6 "ex", we semi got together, I never loved him. I reminded him later after he got drunk and behaved repellingly, and he got mad. Too bad, see you! Sometime down the road, "ex" from P6 texted me from overseas, "Do you still love me?" Right.

JUNIOR COLLEGE (in my "prime")
J1: From April to June-ish, or thereabouts. Scandalous. It was remarkable how we went without having to meet, maybe the webcam helped. We met once before we got together, and once after, that's it. The second time, we put our curiousities to rest. I really loved him, cried in class and at night frequently, especially after the promise to talk went with the coming of the hole in my tongue to spite him. Still remember how Chewy asking about my single eyelids, meaningfully hinting.
Somewhere around the middle of the year, the same guy from P6, also cameo-ed in Sec 3 asked my to be his gf. Rejected once again, hopefully for the last time. DX
End of J1, going on to J2: We met on maple, how juvenile. So was our romance, thriving on the honeymoon period, desperately trying to hold the shreds together in the end with rings, keychains and the like. I thought this was special, and this is one relationship in which a particular thing was never done before, and can never be repeated. However, I was naive. Despite all that we've done, and him not wanting to be another ex, he eventually did. The reason why we parted was new though, the whole situation was. I had never been two-timed before. Blamed myself for a long time, before I finally stopped clinging on, swore never to fall so deep again.
J2!: After him, I poured my heart out to a willing listener. There was chemistry, even as he had a girlfriend. She broke up with him, and I stepped in. We were good, I was guarded. Wasted the honeymoon period, opening up only in the later months, finally daring to trust love again. Mistake, I was two-timed again, this time with God. I forgave him, and moved on.
Later part of J2!: It started with a wrong number missed call, and then successively came the happiest delirium-filled weeks (and still on going) I've ever had since a while ago. God I feel like a giggly school girl. XDDDDD There's the trust issue, but things won't get serious for a while, so I'll enjoy this while it lasts. XD I'm lucky to have him, he's immune to my violatility cause he's so easy-going. XD Just what I need!

I love you SH! <3

PS Just came back from independent training, ran to the end of my estate and looped back: 2km in less than 10 minutes! Happy. XD I guess I'll double it next time to train my stamina.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:47 PM