Monday, July 6, 2009

Suki for the second time!

SUKI CINE. Sounds like a Malay word no? XD

Anyways, Haniel and I went to eat there today, and we ate our full man! No more jap food craving for both of us for a while! But I couldn't drink cold. DX In the end, I went to buy a coke, but that's a different story, I totally had an excuse!

We went to the arcade nearby after our lunch to dance it off in DDR! I failed desperately at the drum game cause I'm too short. O.o I was pretty good for the regular rounds, like I was walking COOLY all over the place. HAHAHA. Then the ultimate came when I accidentally selected the two mats for one player. But I was stubborn even til the end! Wanted to do it myself, and ended up hopping around! Apparently it's good for flouncy people like me. HAHAHA. I kinda fell off the machine twice okay. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But now I totally love DDR!!!

School tomorrow. RARH. Kill me NAO.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:53 PM