Saturday, August 29, 2009

Self-declared break coming to an end!

BOO! Self-declared break coming to an end! DDDDDDDDDX If anyone has noticed, I've had more free time to blog nowadays, so I better blog while I can before studies come back and jump on me from behind! Then I'll have lots of typos in the ensuing struggle. HAHA OKAY STOP.

Today I went to SJC's family day '09 after ballet! Miss Gina didn't come today so we just did class on our own. I'm dreadful at the dance. DX So anyways, I had a GREAT TIME. Went "shopping" and got 10 indianish bangles cause I thought of mum. Did I mention that she's gna do an indian dance performance for teacher's day on monday in SJC? HAHA I wish I could see it, but I'll be in school meself. So the bangles are totally pretty, and I'm glad I bought them. XD I also got an elephant ring, food prizes from a "throw the eyeball in the hole (wtf?)" game, a soft toy and stickers from various games to redeem for prizes at the end of the day. Xing helped me get 2 by fishing marbles out of a cup. HAHA. <3 So I got her something with my redemption stickers, together with a figurine of a bear I left on mum's desk. I bought two balloon dogs for Fon and I, but mine popped later on when I left. DX Food was a hotdog bun (fab ketchup!) and a slice of pizza. Think the pizza earned most profit; 3 bucks a slice! And I got a coke and later on a lychee packet drink that I trashed before I was halfway done CAUSE I WANTED TO RIDE THE RODEO! XD First time know! Next time not scared to take already, cause I stayed on for pretty long! Got 5 stickers for that as I clung on determinedly for DEAR LIFE, whilst Xing and Fon were busy taking incriminating videos! DAMNIT! Mr Lim gave some helpful advice when I was slipping off, and I scrambled back into a stable position. Toes were gripping on the rope, and I swear my hands were frozen onto the damn rope or I was getting rope burn. Hahahahaha. After that, inner thighs hurt like crap, but it was real fun. Hahahahaha.

ONE SPECIAL PARAGRAPH FOR SIS' HAUNTED HOUSE. I got 5 stickers for that cause we had to collect tokens during the walk. And we got like 9 cause Fon and I were efficiently plucking them out of blood-stained hands. Honestly, if I wasn't with Fon, I would've been pretty scared. HAHA. There was great make up and pretty ghoulish looking people, and I saw my hairy spider first thing through the door, dangling from the ceiling! Poor darling, but I suppose he'll be alright scaring people silly. XD He's been with me every April Fool's Day since I got him from NZ about 7 years ago. HAHA. It was real awesome, and sis made 1K PLUS! YEY SIS! Their queue was like miles long for the whole bloody 5 hours. Totally owned 3B's queue who had a haunted house too, cause those people play dirty. Wanted to chase sis' class out of their venue, TSK. I'm glad the hard work (sai gang) paid off! (:

FUN DAY TODAY! Had a fab time. YEY!

Btw, I forgot to mention yesterday that my lips felt over-used at the end of the day. No prizes for guessing why. XDDDDD OH and I'm SUPER BURNT and black. HURTS LIKE A MOFO. But I like my tan YEY!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:25 PM