Saturday, August 22, 2009

The sky looks so blue, with a few clouds here and there. Today looks like it just came back from the laundry, so bright and clear and clean. XD If only we could wash our minds and souls the same way. I WNA FEEL BRIGHT, CLEAR AND INCANDESCENTLY HAPPY AGAIN. DX Just like when I was young, and able to jump on people without getting yelled at.

And no, I won't use Vanish Powder 02. ~O~

Edit: MISS GINA GOT MY DON'T COPY ME TOP ALREADY! YEYYYY!

Actually, days are better, aside from the fucking rash I've got since my exams, and what with the weather and all.

WHY IT'S BETTER.
1. Better focus on studies
2. Got a fabulous boyfriend.
3. Ditto that with friends!
4. Fab friends dig fab boyfriend
5. BACK HURTS ALMOST NO MORE!!!!! (sitting all day cause of exams, perhaps)
6. Might get a happy meal for the Hello Kitty memorabilia!!!

So maybe I haven't grown up to be dull, frizzy and BLEARGH just yet. XD

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 12:20 PM